One Crazy Fiber Lady

Monday, October 11, 2004

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://crazyfiberlady.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Twins win

I haven't had a heck of alot of time for crafting recently as the fulltime job and the now 1-year old twins conspire against my having much time. I can't believe they are a year old already! Where in heck did time go. They had their birthday on Saturday and the family had the party yesterday. Kathryn lived up to her princess nickname and had to be fork fed her birthday cake. Alexander got more into the spirit of the event! Unbelievable where icing can get to :)



I was able to do a little on the final sock that I'm knitting out of this yummy BFL that I bought off ebay last year from Dyeing For Fiber in their Everglades colorway. I'm working in a toe-up, short row yarn over heel that I can't currently remember where I got the pattern from. Oh wait, it was the Twisted Sisters Sock Workshop. I have to get a picture of them as soon as I can remember to get my camera back from mom's. I left it in my camera bag when I left the video camera there at her request yesterday after the party.

Friday I finished the first sleeve to the armpit on the cardigan I'm knitting for Kat out of that yummy Debbie Bliss Cashmerino baby that I got from ebay. I started the second sleeve and hopefully that sweater will be done soon too.

Bored at work. Have nothing to do, I think I'm going to knit under my desk.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home