One Crazy Fiber Lady

Monday, November 01, 2004

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://crazyfiberlady.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Trick or Treat

The twins had their first real Halloween. Last year they were all of 3 weeks old and I put them in "costume" bibs. Kat was a cheerleader and Alex a pumpkin. I'll have to dig up the picture of that, its on a CD around here someplace. This year we went to Randi's house and they played with their cousins, Danny and Mitchell. At around 4:30, we put on costumes and posed for this picture, followed by Trick-Or-Treating.

Halloween 2004

Mitchell was Captain Hook, Danny was Peter Pan, Kat was a lady bug and Alexander was a bumble bee (stinger included :) The boys did the doorbell thing while the twins napped in the stroller, first Kat, then Alex. After dinner and a bath, we piled back in the car for the ride home. The monkeys slept the whole way and went from the car to the crib without stirring.

Knit Club

Friday was Knit Club at the office. Once upon a time we called ourselves YARN (Yarnaholics Anonymous Rehabilitation Network :), but we really don't want to be rehabilitated.

KNIT club

Witness my having to go back to School Products today and get more yarn for the Hogwarts scarf. I picked up two more skeins of each color, if I don't use the second one, I can always return them for credit (snicker snicker), though I don't think it will be necessary. I'm sure I'm going to need that extra skein as I hit the middle mark on the burgundy stripes and have 1 yd of yarn from the first skein left. If the second 1/2 of burgundy stripes uses the same amount, and I believe it will, then I wouldn't have any yarn for the fringe. This way, I can complete the thing and make a matching hat. Here's where I was at the end of KNITclub:

hogwarts scarf



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home