One Crazy Fiber Lady

Sunday, November 07, 2004

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://crazyfiberlady.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Finished Object

The Hogwarts scarf is DONE! Slightly ahead of schedule too. Its fabulous. Alexander is rather partial to the fringe. I umm skipped the blocking step. By my read of the pattern, this was to straighten it out and make it easier to get the color changes to one side. I was able to line everything up without the need to lay it out wet. I think the only things I've ever blocked are the lace shawls.

Project Info

Pattern: Atypically Knit
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride - Spice & Lemon Drop
Started: 10/27/04
Finished: 11/07/04

Hogwart's Scarf

My next project is well underway. I finally started Kat's hat and am more than halfway through it. I've had a hideous headache today and really didn't have the energy to do much. Thankfully the twins were pretty content to play by together and let me sit quietly. They didn't always play nicely together. Alexander is sporting a nice bitemark on his left arm as Kat bit him in a fit of pique. Time to finish the laundry and get to bed early.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. My 14 yr old boy approves of the scarf. If it has his seal of approval I might have to knit it.

November 9, 2004 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home