One Crazy Fiber Lady

Monday, November 08, 2004

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://crazyfiberlady.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Productive November!

Two more projects move from WIP to Completed! First is the cardigan for Kathryn that the knitting has been done for ages but just needed buttons. Well I finally had the sweater, the thread, buttons and sewing needle all in one place at lunch today and did it. I used 5 butterfly buttons in different colors to add a nice feminine touch to the straight stitched sweater. So here is Ms. Kat herself modelling it:

Kat in her new sweater

Project Info

Pattern: Basic Cardigan - Jacqueline Fee's Sweater Workshop
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Baby
Started: 10/??/04
Finished: 11/08/04


------------------------------------

Ms. Kat had a bonanza of new things today. That hat I finally started yesterday was finished tonight while they played before bed. It was quite a challenge to get her to model it.

Kat in the hat

Project Info

Pattern: Ann Budd's Knitters Handy Book of Patterns
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Started: 11/07/04
Finished: 11/08/04


------------------------------------

While I was at it, I got Mr. Alex to "pose" in his hat that I finished some time ago. Here's my little man:

Alex in the hat

Project Info

Pattern: Ann Budd's Knitters Handy Book of Patterns
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Started: 10/26/04
Finished: 10/27/04



Well I feel kind of icky so I'm going to call it an early night. I'm coming down with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home