One Crazy Fiber Lady

Thursday, November 18, 2004

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://crazyfiberlady.com/ and update your bookmarks.

One down, three to go

The knitting for my first booga bag is now done. I finished it last night while watching Nanny 911 (kind of giving me lessons of how NOT todo things). I'll give the final project info after I felt it. That should probably be tonight as I really need to wash some clothes. In the meantime, here's a picture of the pre-felted bag.

booga 1

The colors have been selected for bag 2, which I'll start today at the "All Hands Company Meeting". Normally I would be kvetching about having to go to one of these, but the re-found love of knitting has me all excited for the bonus knitting time today. The colors are: M-38 Lotus Pink and M-56 Clematis.

booga 1booga 1

I plan on a different arrangement of colors for this go around. The bottom will be in one color, probably the lotus pink. The sides will be split into three alternating stripes, starting with the clematis. The icord handle will then be in the pink.


My babies are advancing at a scary pace. Having only walked in my presence two days ago, Alexander took anoter leap forward yesterday when he fed himself applesauce with a spoon. WOW. Dad held the little cup while Alex carefully dipped the spoon in, picked up a bit and then ate it. Holy crud. Should he be doing this yet? I don't think so. Kat wasn't the least bit interested in trying it, but was more content with picking things off the table and putting them in a bowl. My babies aren't such babies anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

Congrats on the bag! I just felted my first booga bag too. It's blocking on a cereal box at the moment. I'll check back in a few days and look forward to seeing your finished bag. :)

November 18, 2004 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home