One Crazy Fiber Lady

Saturday, November 20, 2004

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://crazyfiberlady.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Much ado about knitting

Not much knitting going on here today. It was one of those days where yes, both of the monkeys took naps, but they were not at the same time, other than one short hour this morning. Alex was a cranky mess most of the day which surprised me as he took a 3 hour nap starting in the late morning and another hour and a half late afternoon. He was a bit of a pest. Kat at least was very pleasant when she was up. She even played by herself for a half hour while I made dinner and folded some laundry. I heard my first non-whining 'Mama' from Kat today. I figured I jinxed myself when I mentioned in Friday's blog entry that neither of them said it. She also walked unencouraged for 5 feet without holding onto anything other that what she could carry.

I did get the rest of booga 2's body knit and am just binding it off now. While I'd really love to finish it today and get it in the washer tomorrow, my eyes are drooping already. I still have another load to fold and put away, plus the sheets that need to be transferred to the dryer. No rest for the wicked.

I just had to post this picture of Kathryn and Yeti. Kat loves animals and instead of petting them, she lays the side of her head down on them. So she's "making nice" to Yeti in her own style. So here's my little girl snuggling up to the rather large angora rabbit.

Kathryn & Yeti

I don't have any pictures yet of the Fairy Tale Shawl from the IK Summer 2000. The scanner just mangled the picture, along with the sweater I want to make. I'll take a picture along with started lace shortly. The sweater is the "Wensleydale Cables" aran from the IK Winter '99/'00 issue. I'm still intimidated by all those cables. I'll take a picture of the shot in the magazine along with the pile of yarn when it arrives.

Parting is such sweet sorrow..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home